EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Weekly
Thread views: 21308 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
12/05/06 01:20 AM
ESL 2.0 = EDA 4.0 … Continued Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ESL 2.0 = EDA 4.0 … Continued

Use this link to read the full article

Hemanth
(Unregistered)
12/05/06 01:20 AM
New menu ESL new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Peggy, nice expository article. Electronic System Level or Extended System Level or whatever it is atleast one thing is certain, that there is a necessity for it and people are trying out. So going by the discussion above it looks like a range of concepts can co-exist under the umbrella of ESL but the common theme being that it will assist us in doing the job better and more efficiently. I work for a large technology company and infact recently worked on a project where systemC is being newly adopted as the environemnt for initial architectural validation and subsequest functional verification. Building the new infrastructure suitable for systemc, I think, took a lot of effort and was time consuming but the idea is that the payoff is going to happen with better verification and the expected extensive re-use for next product lines. I cant really say if we realized any reduction in the whole process cycle as it was done from scratch but that may very well be so in the future.

John B.
(Unregistered)
12/05/06 02:16 PM
Good info, but needs condensing new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I found some good points in these interviews, but 29 pages long? It's too much unless you're in EDA Marketing and want to see all these details. I'd prefer an excerpted interview and a distilled summary article. At least I see that you prefaced it with saying it's a "lengthy article"!
This comment applies to many of the articles on this web site -- they are too many pages long and need tighter editing.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

ClioSoft at DAC
Altair
TrueCircuits: IoTPLL

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise