EDAToolsCafe
   >> Linux for Electronics Design Automation
Thread views: 2456 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

yamadanao
(Stranger )
07/05/17 03:12 AM
Which op amp to use? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am working on a control system project which involves making a transfer function using op amps.

My question is if I can substitute the 4 LM741 op amps with 1 LM324N so that there wont be a need for a negative voltage,right? I am a bit confused since the professor told us to use the LM741 explicitly but after q quick search the LM324N seemed liked a better choice.

Here is the datesheet of lm324n

Also could anyone tell me whats the difference between op amps that need negative voltage and those that don't? like the LM324N.

Top10to
(Stranger )
06/21/18 02:58 AM
Re: Which op amp to use? new [re: yamadanao]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you so much for sharing

cracked4u
(Stranger )
06/29/18 06:05 PM
Re: Which op amp to use? new [re: Top10to]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Serato DJ Crack

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits: UltraPLL

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise