EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA & SoC Job Board
Thread views: 10730 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

boltanut
(Stranger )
12/29/13 11:50 PM
Job for Synopsys Cell Library Characterization Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We are adding newly-designed standard cell into the existing synopsys library file.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a part-time job to perform cell characterization for the custom cells and write the synopsys library file (*.lib)

ashraf786
(Stranger )
02/08/14 06:33 PM
Re: Job for Synopsys Cell Library Characterization new [re: boltanut]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes, I will be interested. Please contact me for detail.

Mohammad

davehall
(Stranger )
12/27/16 11:13 PM
Re: Job for Synopsys Cell Library Characterization new [re: boltanut]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm glad I found your forum board today. This is really what I'm looking for. Thank you and also thanks for sharing your suggestions so certainly. I hope this is helpful for many of the users here.

best essay writing service

Smoke23
(Stranger )
02/24/17 01:32 AM
Re: Job for Synopsys Cell Library Characterization new [re: davehall]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This place is great for those who are interested in internet technologies and is always looking for improvement. At writing service company we do the same and are reallt proud of it.

KellyO99
(Stranger )
06/13/17 10:31 AM
Re: Job for Synopsys Cell Library Characterization new [re: davehall]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is it safe to say that edacafe.com is the best educational forum in the market today? Because the site definitely makes the case. I can only imagine 1 more better site - customessaywriter.org. But that for another dicussion.

Winchester14
(Stranger )
11/14/17 11:36 AM

Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be http://topaussiereviews.com

subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Totally, the actual write-up is really the very best in that will worthwhile matter.

Winchester14
(Stranger )
11/14/17 01:42 PM

Really great article, thank you! essayroo review

enzoricci
(Stranger )
01/11/18 12:37 PM

Il Festival di San Valentino celebra l'amore e gli amanti con il metodo speciale. Gli amanti, in particolare le persone che intendono condividere il loro amore con il loro amore per la prima volta, attendono quel festival. auguri di san valentino per amici

buon san valentino amici

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise