DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 11, 2009 — Research and Markets( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d786a0/introducing_revit) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new report " Introducing Revit Architecture 2010: BIM for Beginners" to their offering.
Learn the leading BIM software quickly and easily with this book's detailed discussions and practical exercises
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 presents the core features of this industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software with focused discussions and practical exercises to get you up to speed quickly.
Real-world tutorials from the expert authors' extensive experience, along with straightforward explanations and examples, focus squarely on accomplishing vital Revit tasks. Fully illustrated and including a 16-page color insert, Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 explains BIM principles and thoroughly covers Revit's concepts, interface, tools, and process.
- Teaches Revit's essential concepts with a no-nonsense, real-world approach
- Explains the principles of BIM, then provides a thorough overview of Revit's concepts and interface conventions before delving into crucial Revit tools and tasks
- Focuses on accomplishing vital Revit tasks, using practical explanations, real-world architectural scenarios, and in-depth, focused tutorials
- Uses in-depth discussions reinforced by comprehensive, step-by-step exercises that demonstrate how to model, document, present, and share your designs
- Written by Revit experts, this book is fully updated for Revit 2010 and features an inspirational 16-page color insert
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 is the essential resource for both students and professionals in the architecture and construction fields.
Key Topics Covered:
- Chapter 1 Understanding BIM
- Chapter 2 Getting Acquainted with the
- Chapter 3 Views
- Chapter 4 Modeling Basics
- Chapter 5 Modifying Elements
- Chapter 6 Extended Modeling
- Chapter 7 Working with Other Applications
- Chapter 8 Preparing Documents for Clients
- Chapter 9 Sheets
- Chapter 10 Annotations
- Chapter 11 Construction Documentation
- Chapter 12 Printing
- Chapter 13 Advanced Topics
- Chapter 14 Conceptual Modeling
- Chapter 15 Tips and Troubleshooting
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d786a0/introducing_revit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716