July 7, 2007 - Coastal Logic, Inc., the leading provider of batch printing and PDF rendering integrations for Dassault Enovia MatrixOne PLM, today announced the immediate availability of printLogic 5.6.
printLogic, Coastal Logic's server-based web integration, allows users to batch print over 450 files directly from their Enovia databases, without using the native application to first open or view them. Printed files can be automatically stamped with metadata based on multiple stamp templates created by the Matrix Administrator. Using Coastal Logic’s simple point-n-click interface, administrators control all printing and metadata stamping. Because printLogic removes all stamping control from the user and gives it completely to the administrator, printLogic is a powerful tool in enabling organizations to comply with Government standards and Regulatory agencies.
A sampling of features in printLogic 5.6:
- Intuitive User interface with four methods of printing files from within the database
- FCS multi-site installations via Site definitions in Enovia Matrix
- Multiple Stamp Templates that are automatically applied at print time based on Type, State, or Format
- Role and Group based permissions to control users’ printing options
- Schema Traversal, which automatically locates and includes related files
- CSV Print Method that allows users to upload comma-separated files containing a batch list
- AutoSize printing option, which automatically determines the best size paper from the selected printer
- Zip batch function - Users are emailed a hyperlink to retrieve their zip file from a network folder
Coming Soon – Dassault Systèmes V6 PLM 2.0 versions of printLogic and Coastal Logic’s premier PDF rendering solution, convertLogic. Both products currently support the latest version of MatrixOne - 10.8.
About Coastal Logic, Inc.:
Coastal Logic is a leading provider of Batch Printing and PDF Rendering integrations for Dassault Enovia MatrixOne. Its printing and rendering solutions are globally deployed by companies in a wide variety of industries including Aerospace, Industrial, and Medical Manufacturing. A significant percentage of Coastal Logic’s customers are Fortune 500 companies. These organizations rely on Coastal Logic software to increase efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance and accelerate profit.