Moreover, EN7580 enables operators, who wish to extend their GPON/EPON services across and into 10G xPON services, to achieve the goal in the most efficient and economical way. "Due to the growing demand for higher bandwidth from telecom operators, EcoNet is escalating network connectivity services to a higher level," said Bomin Wang, CEO at EcoNet. "By equipping network accelerators and with a wide range support for multiple protocols, operators can reap the benefits of significant power-saving architecture, non-blocking networking performance, and high C/P ratio of EN7580. We believe EN7580 is an ideal next-generation solution for the fiber market and our unique, industry-leading, low-power design will also make a substantial contribution to our environment."
Key Features of EcoNet EN7580 SoC
- The fifth generation PON processor building upon EcoNet field-proven architecture
- Integrated XPA allows both IPv4 and IPv6 wire-speed routing at up to 10Gbit/s in bi-direction with CPU full offload
- Integrated SWA supports ax/ac/11n Wi-Fi traffic transmission. Take MT7615 4x4n+4x4ac bi-direction rate Wi-Fi solution for example, speed up to 1.7Gbps and result in more than 70% savings in CPU
- High level of integration includes Dual-core 1.3Ghz CPU, multi-Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, 10/5/2.5/1G Ethernet via XFI/HSGMII interface, USB, PCIe, IPSec engine, secure boot, multi-line VoIP and multi-port UART for rich home automation applications
- Best-in-class innovative low power design consumes at least up to 40% less power than most 10G xPON SoC in the market
- Original single DRAM design for both symmetric and asymmetric 10G xPON drastically reduces ODM/operator R&D development cost
EcoNet is a subsidiary of MediaTek Inc. and a market leader in developing SoC for broadband networks including xPON/xDSL and Ethernet Switch solutions. EcoNet keeps offering a broad, innovative, and next-generation semiconductor product portfolio for leading broadband vendors and operators.
|Company Name: EcoNet