We are excited to present our latest breakthrough innovations in SoC Design & Verification at DAC 2018. Together with our product and technology experts, we will demonstrate cutting-edge verification methodologies in the areas of Emulation and Prototyping, Mixed-Signal and Mixed-Language Simulation, Machine Learning, High-Performance Computing, Static Design Verification and Embedded Vision for Automotive.
Technical Sessions and Demos
June 25-27, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM @ Booth #2628
How to Register: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (Presentation Title, Full Name, Company Name, Date and Time).
The following presentations will be offered continuously at the Aldec booth throughout the day. Don’t forget to visit our coffee bar while you’re there!
Presentation Track 01: Single Platform for ASIC/SoC Emulation and Prototyping
- Partitioning Design for Multi-FPGA Prototyping
- Hardware-Software Co-debugging Using Hybrid QEMU/HES-DVM Co-emulation
- In-Circuit Emulation (ICE) of today’s SoCs
Presentation Track 02: Mixed-Signal and Mixed-Language Simulation Solutions
- Aldec and Silvaco Mixed-Signal Simulation
- SoC Simulation Environment for Mixed-Signal Designs
- Simulation Environment for HLS Designs
- What’s New in VHDL 2018 and Open-Source Verification Methodology?
- Why do we need UVM Register Abstraction Layer?
Presentation Track 03: Static Design Verification Methodologies
- Static Verification for FPGAs
- Finite State Machine Exploration and Checking
- Reset and Reset Domain Crossing Analysis
- Boosting Productivity with Unit Linting
Presentation Track 04: Machine Learning, High Performance Computing & Embedded Vision
- Solving a Sudoku Game with BinCNN
- FPGA-based Implementation of ADAS Bird’s Eye View (Embedded Vision)
- Re-configurable Accelerators for HPC Applications
- Genome Short Reads Alignment
Presentation Track 05: Traceability and Reusability for Safety Critical Projects
- From Traceability to Reusability
- Generating DO-254 compliant documents for FPGA projects