May 25, 2018 -- Weebit Nano (ASX:WBT) CEO, Coby Hanoch, provided an update in his recent visit to Australia on the company’s development and commercialization plans for its next generation ReRAM memory technology.
He was interviewed for the CommSec Executive Series with Tom Piotrowski and by Mark Kennis at TMT Analytics.
- The growing need for Weebit Nano’s memory technology as demand for data increases exponentially, and the computing industry evolves into machine learning, AI and IoT.
- Weebit Nano’s unique SiOX ReRAM characteristics
- Recent changes in Weebit Nano’s board and management team, adding Yoav Nissan-Cohen, a world-renowned expert in non-volatile memories, and Fred Bart, an experienced Australian entreprenuer
- Pathway to commercialisation and revenue; and
- Discussions with partner and customer prospects.
View the interviews at: weebit-nano.com/news & events