· JBC brings the digital transformation to the soldering process.
· The event takes place at the Hotel Riu Palace Guadalajara (Mexico) on October 18-19 • Booth 91
Guadalajara – 10th October - JBC, a leading manufacturer of soldering and rework equipment, is exhibiting at the SMTA Guadalajara, which takes place at the Hotel Riu Plaza Guadalajara (Mexico) on October 18-19.
SMTA Mexico is dedicated to the advancement of the electronics industry through member education and interaction. By attending visitors will have access to High Level Technical Conference and find out the latest Technology for the Industry.
Customers approaching JBC booth will have the opportunity to discover the most advanced technologies in the Industry 4.0. JBC team will introduce the benefits of JBC Net, the first smart system to optimize traceability in hand soldering.
The company will also showcase:
- The Fume Extractor FAE, capable of removing fumes and gases safely and efficiently. It features a unique fully-customizable system that optimizes fume extraction operating only when needed;
- The Automatic Solder Feeder SF, that allows you to feed solder wire automatically from any position. Thanks to a small blade with V-cut, it avoids solder and flux splashing during the soldering process;
- The Solder Pot CT-SA, the ideal solution for tinning wires and components faster and safer. This robust and stable unit gives security while working and avoids tipping over accidentally.
ABOUT JBC TOOLS
Since 1929, JBC has been at the forefront in developing soldering and rework tools for electronics professionals. JBC is now a worldwide renowned brand offering a wide range of products specially designed to meet every operator needs and applications. JBC has headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, and branches in St. Louis, MO USA, in Guadalajara, Mexico, Hong Kong and Shanghai, China, guaranteeing a quick and efficient service with a distributor network covering the 5 continents.