Keysight Will Demonstrate More Than 50 Automotive Test Solutions at Automotive Testing Expo 2016
- New E8707A radar target simulator for fast, accurate and reliable advanced driver assistance systems test
- New E6950A eCall conformance test solution for end-to-end functional and standard-compliance conformance eCall module test
- Design and test solutions address automotive networking bus, connected car, automotive radar, ECU, electric vehicle, power analysis, power device and more
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 21, 2016 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will demonstrate more than 50 of its latest design and test solutions at the Automotive Testing Expo ( www.testing-expo.com/usa), Suburban Collection Showplace, Booth 2008, Novi, Michigan, Oct. 25-27. These solutions allow engineers to accomplish uncompromised safety and performance of their automotive electronic components and modules across various technology domains including wireless, millimeter wave, high-speed digital, power and energy.
Keysight will showcase three new automotive test solutions. This includes 1) the E8707A radar target simulator solution, aimed at helping developers of advanced driver assistance systems; 2) the E6950A eCall conformance test solution for both functional and standard-compliance conformance eCall test; and 3) the U9403A mini in-circuit test, which maximizes customers’ test coverage by combining functional test with in-circuit.
“Keysight is excited to meet today’s leading automotive and energy industry players at the automotive testing expo to address the various design and test challenges and assist in moving forward the future of autonomous driving and more energy efficient cars,” said Siegfried Gross, vice president and general manager of Keysight’s Automotive and Energy Solutions business unit. “Our technical experts will host a wide range of demos for latest automotive design and test solutions which help customers solve their complex test challenges to make our world safer, greener and more convenient.”
Keysight also will demonstrate the following suite of automotive test solutions:
- Automotive network bus testing solutions for the fastest triggering and analysis of new CXPI, BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet, FlexRay, SPI, CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN protocols
- Smart Bench, providing a customizable combination of test software and bench test instruments to enhance electronic design productivity and innovations with cost effectiveness
- Automotive power analysis solutions for optimizing AC/DC power supply and electronic load efficiencies for vehicular electromechanical systems and EV/HEV
- Automotive power device test solutions helping electronic circuit designers maximize the efficiency, safety and reliability of automotive electrical systems
- Manufacturing test for today’s advanced ECUs with Keysight’s award-winning TS-8989 automotive body and safety reference solution and new versatile U9403A Mini in-circuit test solution
- Keysight portable test tools including FieldFox handheld microwave analyzer, handheld LCR meter, handheld oscilloscope, TrueIR thermal imager, and more
- Keysight service and support solutions, offering accredited calibrations to meet industry standards
Keysight also will have a drawing in its booth for a free MSOX3054T 500 MHz mixed signal oscilloscope with an application bundle for the InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes, as well as a U5855A TrueIR thermal imager and a U1282A handheld digital multimeter.
Additional information about Keysight’s automotive test solutions is available at www.keysight.com/find/automotive.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) helps customers bring breakthrough electronic products and systems to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight’s solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in the network. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, internet infrastructure, aerospace & defense, automotive, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $2.9B in fiscal year 2015. More information is available at www.keysight.com.