Early global customers are today utilizing the unique features of the INTEGRITY RTOS and the Cortex-A5 architecture:
- INTEGRITY RTOS achieves the highest functional safety certification levels in industrial, medical, automotive and railway, and delivers real-time determinism with high-performance by leveraging the Cortex-A5 multicore architecture and performance accelerators including MMU,
- MULTI integrated software development environment features a multicore debugger, MISRA C/C++ code quality adherence, profiler and many other integrated time-saving tools,
- Toolchain compliant to automotive and industrial safety standards ISO 26262 ASIL D, EN50128 SIL 4 and IEC 61508 SIL 4,
- Award-winning TimeMachine debugger and SuperTrace probe for revolutionary rewind debugging and non-intrusive analysis,
- Record-setting EEMBC®-certified C/C++ compilers, leveraging Cortex-A5 performance acceleration units including the latest floating point (VFPv4) and NEON SIMD engine,
- Green Hills probe for hardware bring-up and low-level debugging and development.
"Green Hills has a long and rich history of applying its leading-edge RTOS, compiler, trace debugging and functional safety software technology to ARM-based processors," said David Kleidermacher, chief technology officer at Green Hills Software. "We're seeing a growing popularity of Cortex-Ax in all industry segments and we look forward to continuing to enable this trend."
The Green Hills solution for Cortex-A5 is available today.
About Green Hills Software
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent vendor of embedded development solutions. In 2008, the Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 RTOS was the first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL 6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product. Our open architecture integrated development solutions address deeply embedded, absolute security and high-reliability applications for the military/avionics, medical, industrial, automotive, networking, consumer and other markets that demand industry-certified solutions. Green Hills Software is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with European headquarters in the United Kingdom. Visit Green Hills Software at www.ghs.com.
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo, MULTI, INTEGRITY, TimeMachine and SuperTrace are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the U.S. and/or internationally. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Green Hills Software Barbel French 805-965-6044 email@example.com