Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
What Would Joe Do?
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDA Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
The performance evaluation of a telecom system under the presence of noise using software can be very time consuming. The ntAWGN core provides a hardware implementation of an accurate AWGN noise generator that can be used in the efficient performance evaluation of a digital communication system. Whereas the noise generation in the analog domain is an easy task, in digital domain the generation of AWGN is a much more complex task.
- Fully configurable, high throughput, Gaussian channel noise generator.
- High throughput rate support.
- Generates randomly distributed bit errors with high periodicity (2100).
- High accuracy by combining Box-Muller algorithm and central limit methods.
- Provides an ideal solution for a fast and lowcost channel emulator platform.
- Variable standard deviation.
© 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: