Poo thoughts with bad language.
English as a second language-
- jobs flew away faster than Olympian swimmer Michael Phelps
- Business in general dried up faster than any drought could ever do
- general optimism was as lost as Michael Jackson's career
Admission of pleagiarism -
First be clear, I have heard and read many of the same articles as most of you.
Admission of failure-
- “I am so sorry to tell you that as of now I do not have anything to offer you”
- Bottom line, things are not pretty out there