I released a new version of the TimingAnalyzer. Below is a list of additions and changes.
- Added a new User Delay and Constraint Editor panel. You can add, delete, or update User Delays or Constraints.
- These User Delays and User Constraints are saved at the top of the .tim file.
- Changing a User Delay or User Constraint updates every one of the same type in the diagram.
- Files created with previous versions are converted to this new format when saved.
- Added Python Interpreter, Jython 2.5. Now you can write scripts in Python.
- Execute Python scripts using the same script dialog for the beanshell scripts or from Jython command line window.
- Included start_app.py script in the install directory that will start the TimingAnalyzer from a Jython command line window.
- Updated spice_pwl.bsh. This beanshell script generates spice piece wise linear test vectors for DigitalBus.
- Included dff.py. This Python script shows how to generate a timing diagram for a D Flip Flop.
Edited by timinganalyzer on 08/10/09 06:12 PM.