Thread views: 9292 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
02/07/09 07:05 AM
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Use this link to read the full article

Rejila
(Unregistered)
02/07/09 07:05 AM
The Million-Dollar Question for 2009… new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Mark Gilbert,
Its an excellent topic, i was very depressed before read this article, now i got confident and i will upgrade my knowledge. Thank you So much.
Regards,
Rejila

Jack
(Unregistered)
02/10/09 08:17 AM
Mark cant take constructive criticism Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Jack - did you correct your grammatical mistakes. And please remove your funny similies from this article.
** and dont delete my review **

Mark Gilbert
(Unregistered)
02/11/09 08:45 AM
OOOO JACK JACK JACK new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I always welcome corrective criticism or opposing views. Fortunately, there have been VERY FEW, and 98% have been from you! I get dozens of emails from people that love what we do, and are more concerned with the message, than a comma being out of place.
It is not nice to continually attempt to discredit my work month after month, and then rate yourself 15-20 times right after posting. You also pile on negative ratings (votes) about the column, when the fact is we get so much positive feedback. As my competitor, (yes, we know who you are), it is shallow and so unprofessional. So please stop already.

Joe
(Unregistered)
02/23/09 08:05 AM
Joe new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Poo thoughts with bad language.
English as a second language-
- jobs flew away faster than Olympian swimmer Michael Phelps
- Business in general dried up faster than any drought could ever do
- general optimism was as lost as Michael Jackson's career
Admission of pleagiarism -
First be clear, I have heard and read many of the same articles as most of you.
Admission of failure-
- “I am so sorry to tell you that as of now I do not have anything to offer you”
- Bottom line, things are not pretty out there

Ramesh
(Unregistered)
02/24/09 07:48 AM
I like this ... new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Competition is always good.
Mark, not that you know, who is talking against you, drive him/her out of business.
Mark - is Kris Donate still with you, or you downsized by 50% (2 people to 1 person). You are the only company I know, who entire hierarchy start and stops at youn.
Have fun...

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

CST Webinar Series

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy