EDAToolsCafe
   >> Design Automation Products
Thread views: 10723 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

pwilkins
(Stranger )
12/10/06 06:22 AM
Looking for Trispective 2.0 Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have an original CD for Trispective 1.0 CAD program from 3DEYE (now IronCAD) for several years now and have used it for designing a number of inventions. I like it for its simplicity and rendering but Version 1.0 has its restrictions - can't display dimensions. I know that Trispective 2.0 does allow adding dimensions as well as a few needed enhancements to version 1. Does anyone know where I can get ahold of Trispective 2.0? Someone told me that Version 1 and 2.0 were the same but a different license key activated the extra features in version 1. I am inclined to believe this because in the menus there are commands that are there but are always greyed out and can't be used in V1.

Jump to

CST Webinar Series

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy