EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA & SoC Job Board
Thread views: 7809 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ria1234
(Stranger )
04/21/08 01:47 PM
ASIC/SoC Physical Design Manager Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sunnyvale CA Fulltime With End Client 

Qualifications(Required Skills & Experience)
An expert with hands-on experience as well as solid knowledge of physical design methodologies, tools and best practices
Having led physical design in multiple complex SoC projects to successful completion in the immediate past years, preferably in 90nm/65nm technologies
Experienced manager with proven ability to lead diverse and multi-location teams
Proven ability to deliver high quality results under pressure
Excellent communications skills to articulate and communicate project plans and requirements both to internal grous and to customers
Ability to collaborate with management and customers to secure necessary buy-in and support
Passionate, driven and caring individual
7+ years of physical design experience with 3+ years using Synopsys and/or Magma physical design tools
3+ years management experience
BSEE required, MSEE strongly preferred

vincent.lebars
(Stranger )
04/27/09 01:15 PM
Re: ASIC/SoC Physical Design Manager new [re: ria1234]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I am a hands-on Physical Design Manager, recognized expert in SoC Physical design, Synthesis
and STA, and currently working as Director of Technology in Sondrel, Europe's leading
Physical Design service company.

I have been working as Physical Design Manager for the last 10 years, at ST Microelectronics
and Sondrel, and executed successfully 40+ complex SoCs ranging from large hierarchical
consumer chips to low-power mobile phone baseband chips and to processor chips, in
processes ranging from 180nm to 40nm.

I always involve myself in solving complex Physical Design issues with internal teams and customers.
I have extensively used and developed flows with the Synopsys, Mentor and Magma tools. I have both
implemented SoCs myself and managed SoC Physical Design Teams, with both internal and customer
teams. I have an excellent track record of adherence to planning thanks to my knowledge of deep-sub-micron
processes and to an efficient risk mitigation.

As a manager, I am seasoned with managing multi-cultural teams in fluid metrics. I obtain the best efficiency
through the respect of people and my capacity to consistently challenge myself and the organization.
If you are searching for someone accountable, who you can both trust and rely on, I would be glad to
have the opportunity to prove that I am this person!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Vincent

--
Vincent Le Bars
vincent.lebars@sky.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/publicvincentlebars
+44 (0) 787 265 2920

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

CST Webinar Series

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy