EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 6113 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
05/24/11 05:01 PM
What EDA needed, is happening NOW!…Things are really looki new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What EDA needed, is happening NOW!…Things are really looking up with another???…DAC is almost here….

Use this link to read the full article

EDA Refugee
(Unregistered)
05/24/11 05:01 PM
Where are all these wonderful EDA jobs? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Perhaps you could list a few?

Don That
(Unregistered)
05/30/11 12:12 PM
EDA Jobs! new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey, I just saw 5 EDA jobs posted just today on one of the LinkedIn EDA groups. Things are really looking up in EDA!
...oh, wait, all of those jobs are in India.

Ben There
(Unregistered)
05/30/11 05:49 PM
Here's my offer new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Like I said in my response to the previous post: I like EDA. I like the challenges. I like the significance of the work.
I'll even make this crazy offer: I'll work for $65K for the right EDA job/company. It needs to be interesting work. And I am not willing to relocate (though I'm not in Si Valley, I am close to two EDA development sites and a large semiconductor company that has some internal EDA development. And working remotely works pretty well these days.
What do I bring to the table? ~10 years of C++ development (mostly in EDA). EDA development experience mostly on frontend, synthesis type products, but also in code generation, as well as some layout checking.
Why so low? Well, my expenses are pretty low. I can live quite nicely on $65K (with a decent medical/dental insurance package) And I'd like to do some interesting stuff again. Yes, I could make a lot more doing mobile app development, but it doesn't seem as interesting or as important as EDA.
So how about it? You'd be getting my services for a significant discount (I'm thinking that's a good $25K to $30K under going rate). Is that low enough to bring a job back from overseas?

dlj0811
(Stranger )
11/04/11 11:20 PM
Re: Here's my offer new [re: Ben There]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

While EDA is a challenging work for the yorth. very fatiguesome as well.

(I'm thinking that's a good $25K to $30K under going rate) enough~~

-------------------------------------

life is a paradox and it doesn't make much sense
can it be filled without the router please don't take offense

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

CST Webinar Series

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy