EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 6478 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Joseph BOREL
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:03 PM
DATE 2006: Between Gemütlichkeit und Angst new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

DATE 2006: Between Gemütlichkeit und Angst

Use this link to read the full article

Joseph BOREL
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Super article giving both the most outstanding messages and presentations and the ambient of the conference.
I particularly appreciated the fact that start ups are considered in this paper because in such large conferences they are often simply ignored.
I would really suggest that some very selected breakthroughs brought by the start ups be highlighted when significant added performance is demonstrated.
I would have lowed to show to Peggy "a fantastic achievement" of EdXact (a new start up demonstrating during the conference, in front of Fenix booth of Hans) that simply adding a "filter" beyond the existing EDA companies extractions tools they were able to reduce the data of a factor of 10 as an average, without changing the simulation accuracy.
A 10X gain in the volume of data is a 10X gain in simulation and verification that terribly decrease the cost of your verification/simulation tasks in the flow that accounts for nearly 30% of he overall cost of a design...transparently to your flow !!!!
I can supply detailed information if needed.
Cordially.
Jo

ashish
(Unregistered)
Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The author has given an excellent description of DATE 2006.

Couldn't make it to DATE
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Very useful for those of us who couldn't make it to DATE. And Peggy always has a way of getting to the right people and to the essence of anything she's writing about. More detail than article coverage in some of the magazines, and the actual dialog was good to see. Thanks.
And more from Peggy, please.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

CST Webinar Series

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy