AutoVue - Real-Time Collaboration
- Inspect designs, share information & ideas, solve problems, coordinate activities and assign action items, all in real-time.
- Interactively view, manipulate, and mark up native documents in real-time over an optimized connection with speedy updating of displayed data.
- Accept input and markups from other users, without passing session control between contributors.
- Be individually identified by the system, have a color assigned to each contributor for creating markups.
- Use the chat box to communicate textually as an alternative to voice and to sign off on ECRs, ECOs and other decisions.
- Create an audit trail: A transcript is saved at sessionís end, recording the participants, their contributions and all discussions, issues, decisions and action items.
AutoVue Real-Time Collaboration is: Meeting Control, Co-Viewing, Co-Markup, Chat and Audit Trail