- Stream Processors Inc. Delivers Industry's Highest-Performing Digital Signal Processor
- Ramtron Launches New Fram-Enhanced(TM) Processor Companion Family With High-Speed Serial Interface
- Renesas Introduces Faster (600MHz) 32-bit SoC Device With Performance and Enhanced Peripherals Needed for Next-Generation Car Navigation Systems
- Freescale Expands Availability of Flash Programming for Consumer and Industrial Microcontrollers
- Focus Enhancements Provides TV Encoder Chips for Three Media Platforms From Shenzhen GEOTIC Technology Co., Ltd
- IBM, Chartered, Samsung, Infineon and Freescale Expand Technology Agreements
- MoSys Licenses 1T-SRAM for Advanced 55NM Process Technology to NEC Electronics
- Analog Devices Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2007
- Fairchild Semiconductor's Green FPS(TM) e-Series(TM) Optimizes Power Efficiency and System Reliability in Flyback Power Supply Designs
- TechnoConcepts Inc. Announces True Software Radio(TM) Test Chips in CMOS 90nm, a Key Milestone for Reconfigurable Chip
- FS2(R) Introduces System Navigator(TM) Tools For MIPS32(R) 74K(TM) Core Debug
- Intel Eliminates Use of Lead from Future Microprocessors
- Intrinsity Nets 2 GHz, 4000 DMIPS PowerPC FastCore
- Actel Receives Additional Nasdaq Notice
- STARC to Develop Low-Power "PRIDE" Reference Flow Using Common Power Format
TiEcon 2007 -- the World's Largest Convention for Entrepreneurs Begins Today
You can find the full EDACafe event calendar here.
To read more news, click here.
-- Jack Horgan, EDACafe.com Contributing Editor.