CST 6th North American User Group Meeting & May CST "Innovations" Workshops in California
There are still some places available at the CST North American user group meeting to be held in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, April 15th 2009. If you have already registered, thank you.
This is an excellent opportunity for customers and non-customers alike to see the latest in microwave/RF EMC/EMI and high speed signal simulation. The ultimate aim of electromagnetic simulation is to save time and money in the design process and we believe that this meeting will demonstrate the state of the art in the field.
This is probably your best opportunity of the year to give feedback or make feature requests directly to our CTO - Peter Thoma. There will also be a large number of CST application engineers on hand for questions and advice throughout the day.
The event is FREE to attend and includes lunch and refreshments.
Registration at 8.30 for a 9 AM start.
- "Innovations in CST STUDIO suite 2009 and looking ahead to 2010", Peter Thoma, CST
- "Modeling of a notebook antenna using CST MWS", Sripathi Yarasi,
- "Aerospace EMC/RF Analysis Using CST Microstripes", Carl Baldwin, Lockheed Martin
- "Co-site antenna simulation in CST MWS", Jim Willhite, Sonnet Software
- "Beam forming & Antenna optimization with Design Studio" Jim Reed, Optimal Designs
- "Signal performance investigation in printed circuits and packages", Antonio Ciccomancini, CST
- "EMC analysis and cable crosstalk prediction using CST MICROSTRIPES and CABLE STUDIO", David Johns, CST
- "EM/Circuit Co-simulation using CST DESIGN STUDIO", Martin Schauer, CST
- "Installed antenna performance and scattering analysis using the integral-equation solver", Enow Tanjong, CST
- "A refresher on boundary conditions, ports, meshing and post-processing in CST MWS", Jeremy Fejfar, CST
- "CST high performance computing solutions", Fabrizio Zanella, CST
- Support Panel
Evening reception with hors d'oeuvres.
Full details and registration are at: www.cst.com/ugm
CST invites you to a FREE one-day seminar series focussing on successful design using the latest 3D electromagnetic simulation software. Featuring presentations from CST and partners. Click on the links for details and registration. Full agendas will be available shortly.
Santa Clara - May 12th.
Los Angeles - May 19th
San Diego - May 21st
This series will be rolled our nationwide over the summer and fall.
VP, Sales & Marketing
CST of America,
650 472 3790