Imperas Provides Free Access to Open Virtual Platforms Models and Imperas Software Development, Debug and Test Tools
OXFORD, England — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 27, 2016 — Imperas Software Ltd. today announced the expansion of the Imperas University Program, with 34 universities now participating. The worldwide Imperas University Program was created to inspire and support the next generation of technologists and innovators. It grants academic and research institutions access to the tools and technology needed to address difficult challenges across embedded software and systems, from development and test, to quality and standards compliance, to security and IoT, to system architecture and optimization. Through this program, Imperas software reaches thousands of students and professors worldwide every year.
The Imperas University Program encourages participation in the embedded systems community in three ways: use on research projects, use in the classroom, and sharing of virtual platform models through the Open Virtual Platforms (OVP) Library.
Universities currently using Imperas and OVP tools and models for coursework and research include:
Europe via Europractice
- Universität Kaiserslautern, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- Universita di Verona, Verona, Italy.
- St Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- University of Cantabria, Santander, Spain.
- Zaragoza University, Zaragoza, Spain.
- Friedrich Alexander University (FAU) Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany.
- Karlsruhe Institute for Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany.
- University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany.
- University of Siegen, Siegen, Germany.
- Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Oldenburg, Germany.
- University of Leicester, Leicester, UK.
- University of York, Heslington, UK.
- University of Bretagne SUD, Lorient, France.
- Halmstad University, Halmstad, Sweden.
- University Politecnica de Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
- University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA.
- University of Texas, Austin, TX.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.
- Concordia University, Montréal, Quebec, Canada.
- McGill University, Montréal, Québec, Canada.
- University of Colima, Colima, Mexico.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul, (PUCRS) Porto Alegre Brazil.
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Brazil.
- Nagoya University, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Japan .
- Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), Korea .
- National Tsing Hua University (NTHU), Hsinchu, Taiwan .
- Chung Yuan Christian University, Chung Li, Taiwan .
- National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan .
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore .
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Him, Kowloon, Hong Kong .
- Model Engineering College, Kochi, Kerala, India .
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Lahore, Pakistan .