“In today’s marketplace, a website is an international calling card,” says Stephen Diehl, President and CEO of Surfware. “We are pleased to have a new way to provide constantly updated communication between Surfware, its clients and its partners. The site allows us to offer clear and current information on our solutions and services.” Among the site’s new features:
- Detailed Product Information featuring the upcoming release of SURFCAM Velocity 4
- New Support, Training, Services, Business Partners and Customers sections
- Updated TrueMill information including a history of how TrueMill was invented and who its principal inventors are
- Updated company information
- A “New” section with highlights of the latest news
- Updated Events, Press Releases and Articles sections
- Updated tech tips for SURFCAM users
- Updated Surfware Reseller map
- And more!
About Surfware, Inc.
Surfware, Inc., the developer of SURFCAM Velocity CAD/CAM systems and the award-winning TrueMill technology, provides optimal solutions for today’s manufacturing challenges. Surfware, Inc. traces its roots back to three generations of Diehl family members involved in machining. Surfware’s current president, Stephen Diehl, is the oldest of the third generation Diehl brothers and is personally involved in the development and creation of new approaches to improve SURFCAM Velocity. For additional information, visit www.surfware.com.
Press contact: Liz Lewinson