Improvements to Siloti Replay module include:
- Easy integration into existing simulation flows - only minimal changes to compilation environment required.
- Updated graphical user interface - simplifies set-up and configuration of timing simulation replay sessions, provides for seamless transition to and from Siloti data expansion-driven debug in Verdi environment.
- Updated command-line interface use model - Replay multiple time intervals in a single simulation session.
For more information on the Siloti 2008.04 release, please view the product notes and download instructions online at the Novas customer support site.
About Novas Software
Novas Software, Inc. is the leading provider of design comprehension solutions that enhance verification of complex ICs, embedded systems and SoCs. The Verdi™ Automated Debug and Siloti™ Visibility Enhancement products cut debug time in half while dramatically minimizing simulation overhead. Novas’ global community brings together over 10,000 users and more than 50 third-party technology and service providers. Novas is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. with offices in Europe, Japan and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.novas.com or email Email Contact.
- Learn more about the Siloti Visibility Enhancement Products http://www.novas.com/Solutions/Siloti/
- Hear about the benefits of visibility enhancement from Siloti users http://220.127.116.11/Customers/Success_Stories/Ambarella/
- Check out the latest news from Novas about its agreement to merge with Springsoft http://www.novas.com/.docs/rid/10188/pg/10048