Registration discount applies through September 29th, 2016
MUNICH — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 14, 2016 — Accellera Systems Initiative:
WHO/WHAT: The Design and Verification Conference ( DVCon) & Exhibition Europe is the leading European event covering the application of languages, tools and intellectual property for the design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits. Sponsored by Accellera Systems Initiative, DVCon Europe brings chip architects, design & verification engineers, and IP integrators the latest methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations for the practical use of EDA solutions for electronic design. This is Europe’s premier event for electronic design and verification engineers to refresh their knowledge and update their skills and techniques.
The Technical Program for DVCon Europe 2016 is now available, and includes 15 paper sessions, 16 tutorials, a vendor exhibition, keynote speeches and a gala dinner. The program covers the following themes:
- UVM techniques and advances
- SystemC methodology evolution
- Analog mixed signal design
- Software and firmware design considerations
- Power optimization tools and techniques
- Advanced verification, including Portable Stimulus
- Next generation simulation and formal verification
- Functional safety and high reliability development
- Advances in design languages and other standards
- Contemporary design challenges and solutions
The Highlights of DVCon Europe 2016 are:
- Practical information on a broad range of topical Design and Verification subjects
- 16 tutorials provide updates and information on the latest techniques and flows
- 30 informative, high-quality papers on leading technological advancements
- 10 “Lightning Talks”: a new concept providing informational discussions
- 2 Keynotes and dinner talk from industry luminaries
- Exhibition of the latest tools, IP and services from industry-leading vendors
- Gala dinner and networking breaks included
Early bird registration discount is available through September 29th, 2016. Registration is sponsored by Mentor Graphics. Register today at: www.dvcon-europe.org/registration.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 19th and Thursday, October 20th, 2016
ABOUT ACCELLERA SYSTEMS INITIATIVE
Accellera Systems Initiative (Accellera) is an independent, not-for-profit organization, dedicated to create, support, promote and advance system-level design, modeling and verification standards for use by the worldwide electronics industry. The organization accelerates standards development and as part of its ongoing partnership with the IEEE, its standards are contributed to the IEEE Standards Association for formal standardization and ongoing change control. For more information, please visit accellera.org. For membership information, please email email@example.com. Follow @accellera on Twitter or to comment, please use #accellera. Accellera Global Sponsors are: Cadence, Mentor Graphics and Synopsys.
Accellera Systems Initiative and DVCon are trademarks of Accellera Systems Initiative Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Annette Bley PR
Annette Bley, +44 (0) 7973 801132