Black Friday savings event starts November 20 and runs through Black Friday Weekend
Newly announced deals add to the savings, ‘Only at GameStop’ offers include unique bundles, new and pre-owned video game products, and one-of-a-kind collectibles and Pop! vinyl products
GRAPEVINE, Texas — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 20, 2015 — GameStop, a family of specialty retail brands that make the most popular technologies affordable and simple, revealed today its Black Friday offers and a series of ‘Only at GameStop’ special pricing events for 10 days, starting Friday, November 20 running through Sunday, November 29.
“This year, we have taken the stress of worrying where to find the best deals out of the mix when it comes to customers looking to get the most for their money on Black Friday,” said Bob Puzon, senior vice president of Merchandising for GameStop. “We told our customers we would be offering the best Black Friday deals we ever have, and we are!”
Pre-Black Friday Family Weekend (Friday, November 20 – Sunday, November 22)
During the Pre-Black Friday Family Weekend, all U.S. GameStop store locations are offering ‘Only at GameStop’ special pricing deals on items for all ages. Gift givers can beat the Black Friday rush and purchase that “must have” new or pre-owned video game, exclusive accessories or collectibles. Customers can take advantage of deals on Disney Infinity and Skylanders interactive gaming figures, as well as trade in their pre-owned video game hardware, software or accessories to receive currency that can be applied when purchasing holiday gifts at GameStop.
Some of the special prices and offers available this weekend only include:
- Save $25 on Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs for the PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii, now $49.99
- Save $35 on Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Packs for the Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and 3DS
- Save up to $7 on Disney Infinity 2.0 Figures
- Buy two get one FREE on all new Disney Infinity 3.0 interactive gaming figures
- Buy two get three FREE on any pre-owned interactive gaming figures
- Pick up any game valued at $59.99 or less for FREE with the purchase of any new Xbox One hardware system beginning Friday, November 20 through Saturday, November 21
- Parlay your hardware trades into a $100 credit towards the purchase of a new Xbox One or PS4 hardware system through Saturday, November 21
- Receive an extra $10 credit with the trade of any Xbox One or PS4 game towards the purchase of a new copy of Halo 5: Guardians through Saturday, November 21
- Only at GameStop: Find exclusive Funko Pop! vinyl characters and STAR WARS™ licensed products
Build Your Trade Stash (Sunday, November 22 – Monday, November 23)
Customers will earn 50 percent extra credit when they trade in any video game or accessory and PowerUp Reward Pro members can stack their 10 percent trade benefit upon that offer. Plus, 10 lucky customers will have a chance to win $1,000 in bonus trade currency (in the form of a GameStop gift card) when they post a photo of themselves with their GameStop receipt with trade bonus via Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #TradeStash.
During the Build Your Trade Stash event, GameStop has several ‘Only at GameStop’ special pre-owned offers, better than any GameStop has ever offered:
- 160GB PS3 and 250GB Xbox 360 hardware systems for only $99.99
- Xbox One and PS4 titles for only $9.99 - Titles like Madden NFL 15 for the Xbox One and Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox One and PS4
Pre-Black Friday Event (Tuesday, November 24 – Wednesday, November 25)
- Snag Destiny The Taken King the Legendary Edition FREE with the purchase of the PS4 1TB Call of Duty: Black Ops III Hardware Bundle ($60 value)
- Snap up on Beats By Dre Tour 2 In-Ear Headphones for $79.99
- Pick up a FREE Black Star Wars Console Carrier Backpack ($60 value) with the purchase of the PS4 500GB Star Wars: Battlefront Hardware Bundle, while supplies last
- Get 50 percent off the purchase of PS4 Camera
- Receive 50 percent off Tritton Kama Xbox One and PS4 headsets
- Buy a ReTrak Pocket Selfie Stick for only $3.99
‘Only at GameStop’ Black Friday (Friday, November 27 – Sunday, November 29)
Starting when stores open at 5:00 a.m. local time, customers looking to upgrade to the current generation of consoles during Black Friday weekend can save an additional $50 on the Xbox One 1TB Elite Console and Controller bundle – now available for $449.99 and only at GameStop. Or get any new Xbox One and select PS4 console bundles for $50 off.
GameStop is also offering the 32GB Wii U Deluxe Set bundled with Super Smash Bros. and Splatoon for just $279.99, and on Black Friday only, the New Nintendo 3DS XL New Black or New Red for $179.99, $20 off the standard price. Exclusively available at GameStop is the Zelda Hyrule Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL for $199.99 and now back in stock exclusively at GameStop is the Ike amiibo, along with other hard to find amiibo.
There are also great offers on games, including:
- Only at GameStop: $30 off one of five Electronic Arts games, like Madden NFL 16, FIFA 16, and Need for Speed when purchasing Star Wars: Battlefront
- FREE copy of Assassin’s Creed Unity with the purchase of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Save $30 Guitar Hero LIVE with guitar controller, now $69.99 – Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28 only
- Only at GameStop: Rock Band 4 guitar bundle for $129.99 with a five song pack FREE – Tuesday, November 24 through Sunday, November 29
- Hatsune Miku Project Mirai for Nintendo 3DS for $29.99
- Skylanders SuperChargers Drivers and Vehicles for $9.99 – Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28 only
- $20 off dozens of other games, including Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition ($39.99) (Friday and Saturday only), Batman: Arkham Knight ($29.99), LEGO: Jurassic World ($29.99), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ($29.99), and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition ($19.99)
Shoppers can also fully accessorize affordably when they get the following:
- $20 off the GameStop exclusive Limited Edition Lunar White Xbox One Wireless Controller at $44.99
- $50 off the Astro A40 TR Headset & Mix Amp Pro TR for Xbox One or PS4 for $199.99
- PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset for $69.99, Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28 only
- $20 off the PS4 Black DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for $39.99
- Seagate 3TB expansion Hard Drive for 99.99, save $30. Compatible with Xbox One
- Exclusive Yoshi, Bowser and Toad Wii Remotes for $39.99
- Activeon CX HD Action Camera for $99.99, a $20 savings, and get a FREE Transcend 16GB MicroSD Card
GameStop’s Black Friday Weekend features pre-owned deals full of savings, complemented by its Buy 2 Get One Free offer on all pre-owned games and consoles with PowerUp Rewards members given early access on Wednesday, November 25:
- Select Xbox One or PS4 pre-owned titles for $9.99. Titles like Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Ryse: Son of Rome
- 250GB PS3 and 320GB Xbox 360 hardware systems for only $119.99
- Original Xbox 360 for $39.99 (after $40 mail-in rebate) and 80GB PS3 for only $79.99
- Nintendo 3DS for $79.99 and 3DS XL $99.99
These offers are valid from Black Friday, November 27 through Sunday, November 29, unless otherwise indicated; selection may vary by location and while supplies last.
Gaming and pop culture aficionados can find some of their favorite collectibles on sale in all GameStop stores during these week long events. Customers can get $5 off an exclusive Halo Locke figurine and assorted McFarlane figurines for $9.99. Pop! vinyl fans can also find a Funko Mystery Box for $20 that contains five mystery collectibles, including one of five GameStop exclusive figures. Plus, customers can find exclusive Nintendo holiday ornaments inside GameStop stores to help to trim the tree this year (all available throughout Black Friday Weekend). GameStop will also have select LED watches specially priced at $4.99, regularly priced at $14.99, from Tuesday, November 24 through Sunday, November 29, Meanwhile, Legend of Zelda fans take note: you can get the GameStop exclusive Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask watch with collector’s tin for $29.99 during Black Friday Weekend and while there, pick up the Legend of Zelda Skyward Link and Scervo statues, available only at GameStop.
For more information on GameStop’s ‘Only at GameStop’ Black Friday deals, and to shop online on Thanksgiving or anytime, visit www.gamestop.com/blackfriday and the Holiday Hub to discover the hottest video game and collectibles deals that no other retailer can offer.
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is a global, multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. GameStop operates more than 6,800 stores across 14 countries. The company’s consumer product network also includes www.gamestop.com; www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer® magazine, the world’s leading print and digital video game publication and the recently acquired Geeknet, Inc., parent company of ThinkGeek, www.thinkgeek.com, the premier retailer for the global geek community featuring exclusive and unique video game and pop culture products. In addition, our Technology Brands segment includes Simply Mac and Spring Mobile stores. Simply Mac, www.simplymac.com, operates 72 stores, selling the full line of Apple products, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones and offering Apple certified warranty and repair services. Spring Mobile, http://springmobile.com, sells post-paid AT&T services and wireless products through its 590 AT&T branded stores and offers pre-paid wireless services, devices and related accessories through its 69 Cricket branded stores in select markets in the U.S.