EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Jan. 16, 2014 – AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, will preview in Booth #1 new features and enhancements in its soon-to-be-released AWR Design Environment™ V11 at Radio Wireless Week 2014 (RWW2014) in Newport Beach, CA from January 20 to 21. Of special interest are demos of the new configurable PCells (library of parts) antenna measurement capabilities in AWR’s Analyst™ 3D finite element method (FEM) EM simulation software.
Additional presentations and demonstrations include:
AWR/NI Booth #1 demonstrations:
- Microwave Office® circuit design for MMIC, RFIC and RF PCB
- Visual System Simulator™ showcasing 802.11ac component and system designs
- AWR Connected™ to National Instruments featuring LabVIEW co-simulation for PA design, characterization, and test
AWR/NI Wireless Apps presentations:
- An Integrated Design thru Test Framework for WLAN 802.11ac Components/Systems
Presenter: Gent Paparisto, AWR
Tuesday, January 21st at 2:30pm
- Basics of Testing Envelope Tracking Power Amplifiers
Presenter: Haydn Nelson, National Instruments
Tuesday, January 21st at 4:30pm
For more information on AWR’s activities during Radio Wireless Week, please visit http://www.awrcorp.com/news/events/event/radio-wireless-week.
, A National Instruments Company
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency electronic design automation (EDA) software, is a National Instruments Company. AWR’s software portfolio of EDA solutions dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Learn more at www.awrcorp.com.
Vice President of Marketing