The Media Opportunity - The Rise of Earned Media
BrightEdge Share13 brings together over 500 senior level executives and practitioners, offering attendees an opportunity to hear from industry thought leaders and interact with highly accomplished marketers and brands.
- Meet digital marketing leaders from top brands and digital agencies who are keen to share their insights and thoughts with their peers and media.
- Gain insight and examine research from sessions led by some of the most experienced marketing, content, search and social thought-leaders in the industry.
- Hear from industry leaders, search and social titans, and global brands on the future of digital and the rise of earned media marketing.
- Media Pass: Full access to networking and interviews.
- Prearranged schedule: Contact your PR representative to arrange one-on-one interviews with target brands and influencers.
- Exclusive Media "Meet the Speakers" Reception: Thursday 22nd August, 6pm-7pm
Brands and Speakers
Industry Search and Social Leaders
Abe Thomas: General Manager, Microsoft.com
Matt Trainer: Program Manager (PMD), Facebook
Dave Tan: Head of Performance Media Agency Development, Google
Sara Snyder: Global Social Solutions Lead, Google+
Todd Wilms: Head of Social, SAP
Shannon Duffy: VP of Marketing, Salesforce
Vincent Wehren: Webmaster Tools, Bing
Jay Middleton: Global Marketing, Adobe
Simon Heseltine: Director of Audience Development, AOL (Huffington Post)
Holland Dauterive: SEO specialist, Modcloth
Ken Yamada: Digital Marketing, GAP
Michael Kirchhoff: Director & Product Support, PennWell Publishing
Julia Gause: Director of Search Marketing, Scripps Networks
Steve Krull: CEO, BeFoundOnline
David Whitworth: SEO Manager, Rackspace
Robin Francis: Senior Manager, Search & Web Content, Autodesk
Eric Papczun: US President, Performics
Jim Brigden: UK Chief Client & Commercial Officer, iProspect
Christopher Birkholm: Program Manager (SEO & Site Optimization), Digital River
Ken Shults: Managing Director, Global Consulting, Global Strategies
Lisa Williams: Director, Paid, Owned & Earned Media, Rosetta
Marty Muse: Vice President, Client Solutions & Success, digitalrelevance
Mel Carson: Majestic SEO
Just a few of the 500+ brands attending include:
3M, Caterpillar, Cisco, Citrix, Fidelity, HP, Intel, Intuit, Marriott, Microsoft, Nike, Netflix, Razorfish, Safeco, Shutterfly, Skype, StubHub, Symantec, Target and Time Warner Cable
The Full agenda and detail is below
Search, Social and Content Specialists: 60%
Marketing Directors and CMO's: 40%
For Press, Media and Blogger Pass Registration please contact Contacts Kristen Hay or Lauren Scherr (415) 625-8555 BrightEdge [at] LaunchSquad [dot] com Andy Betts (650) 554-1468 Abetts [at] BrightEdge [dot] com