Update Includes HTML Reporting and
AutoShapes, First Gesture-Based Precision Drawing For AEC CAD
Included in TurboSite v1.1 are AutoShapes, an intuitive way to draw accurate geometry with simple gestures.
"AutoShapes are the first gestured-based way to draw in a mobile AEC app," said Royal Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design. "We think AutoShapes are another good example of the type of tools needed for the new mobile platform."
Also included in TurboSite v1.1 is HTML reporting. Data recorded in the field can now auto-generate HTML reports, letting all OS platforms view rich TurboSite data, including Android and Surface tablets and desktop computers.
Designed as the ultimate field and site survey mobile app, TurboSite reinvents the way every architect, engineer, and contractor will approach site visits and documentation.
TurboSite v1.1 includes:
- AutoShapes: Draw rough shapes with your fingertips and TurboSite will automatically refine to accurate circles, rectangles, and orthogonal lines
- HTML Reporting: Send TurboSite reports to any platform that supports HTML or web browser, including desktops
- AutoCAD 2013 DWG support
- Geo-located DWG support. GeoWalk now automatically reads GPS coordinates in DWG files
- Dropbox support
- Enhanced GPS support. Specify drawing unit settings for more accurate location
- Improved DWF support. Now reads larger files faster with improved visual fidelity
- Units setting for architectural, metric, and decimal display measurements
- Text auto-sizes based on specified percentage
- Enhanced 3D PDF (U3D) support.
- A variety of performance optimizations
"We're kicking out our first major update to TurboSite in just over two months," added Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design. "We intend to be quite aggressive on the TurboSite development front for some time to come."
Availability and Pricing
TurboSite v1.1 for iPad has a limited time introductory price of $499 (regularly $999) and is available now.
Free TurboSite Reader v1.1 is also available now.
Free TurboSite Reader contains most of the features in TurboSite, making it an excellent way to test drive the paid app.
For more information, please visit www.TurboApps.com.
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, TurboViewer®, TurboReview®, and TurboFloorPlan™ families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2013 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI, TurboSite, GeoWalk, GeoNudge, SPS, GeoMark, TurboApps, and TurboCAD are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and App Store are trademarks of Apple. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. DWG, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD LT are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.