NOVATO, Calif., January 14, 2012 - IMSI(r)/Design, a pioneer in mobile
solutions for AEC and the global leader in retail CAD, today announced
TurboSite(tm) v1.1 for iPad(tm).
Included in TurboSite v1.1 are AutoShapes, an intuitive way to draw
accurate geometry with simple gestures.
"AutoShapes are the first gestured-based way to draw in a mobile AEC
app," said Royal Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design. "We think AutoShapes are
another good example of the type of tools needed for the new mobile
Also included in TurboSite v1.1 is HTML reporting. Data recorded in the
field can now auto-generate HTML reports, letting all OS platforms view
rich TurboSite data, including Android and Surface tablets and desktop
Designed as the ultimate field and site survey mobile app, TurboSite
reinvents the way every architect, engineer, and contractor will
approach site visits and documentation.
TurboSite v1.1 includes:
* AutoShapes: Draw rough shapes with your fingertips and TurboSite
will automatically refine to accurate circles, rectangles, and
* HTML Reporting: Send TurboSite reports to any platform that supports
HTML or web browser, including desktops
* AutoCAD 2013 DWG support
* Geo-located DWG support. GeoWalk now automatically reads GPS
coordinates in DWG files
* Dropbox support
* Enhanced GPS support. Specify drawing unit settings for more
* Improved DWF support. Now reads larger files faster with improved
* Units setting for architectural, metric, and decimal display
* Text auto-sizes based on specified percentage
* Enhanced 3D PDF (U3D) support.
* A variety of performance optimizations
"We're kicking out our first major update to TurboSite in just over two
months," added Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design. "We intend to be quite
aggressive on the TurboSite development front for some time to come."
Availability and Pricing
TurboSite v1.1 for iPad has a limited time introductory price of $499
(regularly $999) and is available now.
Free TurboSite Reader v1.1 is also available now.
Free TurboSite Reader contains most of the features in TurboSite, making
it an excellent way to test drive the paid app.
For more information, please visit www.TurboApps.com