GSA Israel Executive Forum Panel Discussion:
- Panel: "Operations The Right Way – Working Through the Challenges of Global Supply Chain Management"
- Hilton Convention Center, Tel Aviv, Israel, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 5:30 p.m.
- Moderator: Dr. Roawen Chen, Marvell
- Panelists: Dr. Naveed Sherwani, Open-Silicon Inc., Dr. Avi Katz, GigOptix Inc., Dr. Tien Wu, ISE Labs, ASE Group, Marco Rossi, STMicroelectronics
- Hilton Convention Center, Tel Aviv, Israel Booth #09, Wednesday, May 4, 2011
About Open-Silicon, Inc.
Open-Silicon is a leading semiconductor company focused on SoC realization for traditional ASIC, develop-to-spec, and derivative ICs. In support of the industry trend towards collaborative engineering and design-lite, Open-Silicon offers SoC architecture, system design, physical design, low-level software, and high-quality semiconductor manufacturing services with one of the world's broadest partner ecosystems for IC development. For more information, visit Open-Silicon's website at www.open-silicon.com or call 408-240-5700.
SOURCE Open-Silicon, Inc.
Hillary Cain, Dynamic Flow Marketing