At Accellera's Design Verification Conference and Expo ( DVCon), Real Intent Inc., the leader in automating the intelligence of formal techniques for design verification signoff, is demonstrating electronic design automation (EDA) software, including:
- Ascent Lint -- high performance, low noise linting;
- Ascent IIV -- early functional verification for implied design intent (Implied Intent Verification);
- Ascent XV -- verification for X-related design bugs (X Verification);
- Meridian CDC -- signoff quality Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) verification;
- PureTime -- constraints management with glitch-aware exception verification
Real Intent's lint is 10x faster than competition and has the lowest noise.
Real Intent is the only vendor to offer IIV and XV.
Real Intent's CDC is the most comprehensive, and is necessary for verification signoff.
2pm-6:30pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, March 1-2, 2011
Real Intent Booth #502
Doubletree Hotel San Jose
2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Information and Registration
For more information and to register for DVCon, please visit www.dvcon.org.
To schedule a meeting or demonstration, please email Email Contact.
For more information about Real Intent and its verification products, please visit www.realintent.com.
About Real Intent
Real Intent is the innovator in automating the intelligence of formal techniques for electronic design verification signoff. Its software dramatically improves functional verification efficiency and design quality for ASICs and FPGAs devices and is used by design and verification teams worldwide. www.realintent.com. Follow @RealIntent on Twitter.
Notes to editors:
Ascent, Meridian and PureTime are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Press Contact Georgia Marszalek ValleyPR LLC for Real Intent +1-650-345-7477 Email Contact