Meylan, France - February 18, 2011 - The SESAME HD architecture of Standard Cells is the unexpected alternative to conventional 7 or 8-track libraries, for its cost and power reduction capabilities at major foundries in 90 nm LP process.
SESAME HD meets the requirements of high volume applications based on area-sensitive designs from high-density consumer and portable devices.
- Low die cost
- Up to 7% smaller area compared to conventional libraries
- 6-track high cells
- Only Metal 1 used for cell design
- Up to 50% less leaky
- Multiple VT support
- Compliant with low power flow
- Easy implementation
- Delivered with scripts for an automated optimization at each step of the implementation flow (optional)
- Custom PVT support
- Optimal Design for Yield
- Design methodology ensuring High-Yield circuits despite Mismatch
- Specification of OCV margins
- Support for temperature inversion corners