- We require more thorough environment setup because this provides the necessary safety net and confidence that CDC analysis will be accurate and complete so our users can sign-off on CDC verification at the end; A setup-lite approach taken by our competitions can leave holes in CDC verification and nasty surprises late in the cycle;
- We identify root cause of CDC issues and only report that rather than all the symptoms of it so that users don't have to be faced with huge report with lots of noise. It is impossible to sign-off when one can't even go through and examine each line in the report;
- Our structural and formal analysis are based on actual design principles rather than design templates, therefore Meridian CDC can handle more diverse designs styles;
- We offer a layered approach to CDC verification in multiple levels.
Just as Dr Zhang and the writer were completing this EDA WEEKLY article, Real Intent released news about its performance:
Real Intent Reports Stellar Revenue Growth of Over 80% in 2010
SUNNYVALE, California - January 25, 2011 - Real Intent, Inc., the leader in automating the intelligence of formal techniques for design verification signoff, announced today that the company's revenue in 2010 increased more than 80% when compared to 2009. In addition, the company's customer list grew by over 50%, adding major semiconductor companies in storage, computing, networking, communication and consumer electronics industries.
Prakash Narain, CEO of Real Intent, remarked, “Real Intent has seen strong growth for the last several years despite the difficult economic conditions. Ever-increasing design complexity has driven the market growth for Real Intent's products. In addition, our technical superiority in performance and accuracy as well as our excellent customer support has enabled us to displace our competitors at several large semiconductor accounts.”
In 2010, Real Intent news included announcements of new releases of Ascent™, Meridian™ and PureTime™ as well as a new product, Meridian DFT. The company also signed a Korean distributor and added Masahiro Fujita as a Technical Advisor.
During the first half of 2011, Real Intent will showcase its leading signoff technology at many worldwide events:
- Tokyo University Seminar, Tokyo, Japan, February 2, 2011
- Design Verification Conference ( DVCon), San Jose, CA, March 1-2, 2011
- Synopsys Users Group ( SNUG), Santa Clara, CA, March 28-30, 2011
- Real Intent and SpringSoft Joint Verification Seminar, San Jose, CA, April 21, 2011
- ChipEx, Tel-Aviv, Israel, May 3-4, 2011
- 48th Design Automation Conference ( DAC), San Diego, CA, June 5-8, 2011
About Real Intent
Real Intent is the leader in automating the intelligence of formal techniques for electronic design verification signoff. Real Intent's Ascent, Meridian and PureTime software families dramatically improve functional verification efficiency and design quality for ASICs and FPGAs devices and are used by design and verification teams worldwide. www.realintent.com.
Georgia Marszalek, Valley PR LLC for Real Intent, +1-650-345-7477, Email Contact
Notes to editors:
Ascent, Meridian and PureTime are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
After the last six months of getting to know Real Intent, its people, culture, technology and the journey it has taken over the last 10 years, what Prakash says does not seem boastful at all, but rather statements of fact.
Just as one of the motivational posters that Real Intent hangs on its office walls says, “ Real Intent continues to see beyond the current formal verification solutions”.
Real Intent has indeed gone a long way in its technology journey to provide best-in-class solutions to the design and verification communities. This writer looks forward to seeing that leadership translated into Real Intent's continued growth and ongoing technology breakthroughs in the years just ahead.
News release on Verix winning “Product of the Year” award http://www.realintent.com/real-intent-news/2001-02-12
News release on Verix adding VHDL support http://www.realintent.com/real-intent-news/2001-03-12a
News release on Verix adding hierarchical analysis capability http://www.realintent.com/real-intent-news/2001-05-21
News release on Verix adding Clock Intent Verification capability http://www.realintent.com/real-intent-news/2002-05-28a
News release on Real Intent raising $6.5M funding http://www.realintent.com/real-intent-news/2005-02-09a