"SiTime's website offers unique features that are not available from legacy quartz-based suppliers -- such as two-click access to any product, simulation models, reliability reports and multiple types of product selectors -- all of which simplify the selection process for our customers," said Piyush Sevalia, VP of Marketing at SiTime. "SiTime already has the fastest sample and production delivery times amongst any timing component supplier. By using this new website, customers can get faster access to the unique features of SiTime's products such as frequency accuracy and stability, size and low-voltage operation. They can use this information to configure products optimally for their application and accelerate their deployment of MEMS-based silicon timing solutions."
SiTime's new website incorporates a host of new features, such as:
- Tabbed structure of "Product" pages, which ensures that all relevant product information (summary, features and benefits, part number generator, ordering information, IBIS models and reliability information) is available on the same page
- New " Applications" section, where a user can quickly select an optimal SiTime solution for the desired application
- Comprehensive Support section which provides useful and impactful technical information, including videos
- One-page Samples Request form, with embedded part number generator
- mySiTime login for enhanced access to information and to manage subscriptions
- Social media links and RSS tools for staying connected and for easy dissemination of information
- Useful navigation links and toolbars to rapidly go across different sections of the website
For more information, please visit www.sitime.com.
SiTime Corporation, an analog semiconductor company, offers MEMS-based silicon timing solutions that replace legacy quartz products. With 85% market share and over 30 million devices shipped, SiTime is driving the $5 Billion timing market's transition to 100% silicon-based timing.
SiTime's configurable solutions enable customers to differentiate their products with higher performance, reduced size and better reliability. The rich feature set and flexibility of our solutions allows customers to consolidate their supply-chain, reducing cost of ownership and time to market. By using standard semiconductor processes and high volume plastic packaging, SiTime offers the best availability and shortest lead times in the industry.
Top-tier manufacturers are experiencing these benefits and recognize SiTime as The Smart Timing Choice.
Contact: Piyush Sevalia Vice President, Marketing SiTime Corporation 408.331.9138 Email Contact