Over 50 million devices are powered by MontaVista Linux today, and the list continues to grow. At ESC, MontaVista along with partners Criticalblue and Raima, a Birdstep Technology Company, will showcase the use of MontaVista Linux and developer tools in an industrial automation application, development of new multi-core applications and migration of existing applications to multi-core, and a new initiative that significantly reduces the development time of Android-based devices. These demonstrations will show the versatility, performance, and flexibility of MontaVista developer tools and Linux to help customers deliver innovative applications to market faster and more efficiently.
MontaVista Software will be showing these demonstrations in booth #2222 at the ESC Silicon Valley event at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA from April 27th to 29th. To schedule a meeting with MontaVista at the event, please contact Dean Misenhimer.
- MontaVista is the leader in embedded Linux commercialization
- Demonstrating multi-core development solutions with Criticalblue in the MontaVista booth (#2222)
- Demonstrating industrial automation solution with Raima in the Birdstep booth (#2106)
- Demonstrating solutions for rapid development of Android-based connected devices in the MontaVista booth (#2222)
- MontaVista Linux 6, DevRocket IDE, and Carrier Grade Edition Linux are used in a wide cross section of industries
- Over 50,000,000 devices are powered today by MontaVista Linux
About MontaVista Software
MontaVista Software, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cavium Networks (
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries. MontaVista is a registered trademark of MontaVista Software, LLC. All other names mentioned are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Dean Misenhimer Marketing Director MontaVista Software (408)572-7860 Email Contact