BYTOM, POLAND — March 26, 2009 — Digital Core Design (DCD) today announced a partnership with ACTEL Corporation that will allow the companies to better serve customers' needs for Intellectual Property (IP) implemented on ACTEL's programmable logic devices (FPGAs).
For the launch of the CampanionCore program, Digital Core Design has ported, optimized, and tested a selection of their flagship IP cores on ACTEL FPGA devices. The initial list of Cores from DCD is shown below. Check the ACTEL website for up-to-date information on DCD's CampanionCore products.
- D16550: Configurable UART with FIFO
- D16750: Configurable UART with FIFO
- D16950: Configurable UART with FIFO
- DLIN: LIN controller
Processor, Controller & Peripheral Cores
- D68HC11E (replaces MC68HC11E microcontroller)
- D68HC11F (replaces MC68HC11F microcontroller)
- D68HC11K (replaces MC68HC11K microcontroller)
- DFPIC165X: High Performance 8-bit RISC Microcontroller
- DFPIC1655X: High Performance Configurable 8-bit RISC Microcontroller
- DRPIC1655X: High Performance Configurable 8-bit RISC Microcontroller
- DRPIC166X: High Performance Configurable 8-bit RISC Microcontroller
These Cores are available in netlist and HDL Source format for immediate purchase from Digital Core Design. DCD also offers a variety of additional packaging and licensing options to suit customer's specific needs. By leveraging partner products, customers can quickly implement a wide variety of functions in ACTEL's programmable devices.
About Digital Core Design
DCD is a private Intellectual Property (IP) Core provider and System-on-Chip (SoC) design house, an expert in IP cores architecture improvements. DCD sells its products and services directly and through its global distribution network. DCD offers VHDL and Verilog high performance and synthesizable IP cores for a speed optimized 8-, 16- and 32-bit processors, peripherals, serial interfaces, floating point arithmetic units and coprocessors. The functionality of IP solutions offered by DCD were up to date appreciated by over 200 licenses sold to over 150 customers worldwide, such as: INTEL, SIEMENS, PHILIPS, TOYOTA, MAXIM, RAYTHEON, OSRAM, GENERAL ELECTRIC, FARADAY, SAGEM, FLEXTRONICS and GOODRICH. DCD also became a member of first-class branch partner programs as: AMPP of ALTERA, AllianceCORE of XILINX, ispLeverCORE Connection of LATTICE and IP Catalyst of SYNOPSYS. For more information, please visit: www.dcd.pl.