AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - August 02, 2016) - Introducing the VPX370, a second generation VPX development platform that delivers, performance, flexibility, and scalability all in a compact 3U VPX form factor. The VPX370 is a 6-slot system developed specifically for aerospace and defense applications. The modular architecture enables users to add high performance FPGA and I/O to the base configuration addressing many application requirements such as digital RF memory (DRFM), Synchronous Multi-Channel MIMO Systems, Software Defined Radio(SDR) and more. The VPX370 was designed with flexibility in mind: both in the ability to scale from the lab to the field and in application versatility. All 4DSP FPGA, I/O technology, and backplanes used in the VPX370 can be configured for rugged conduction cooled form factors making the system an ideal platform for developing IP and technology with an easy migration path to a deployed rugged system such as the VPX362.
"The VPX370 is a major leap in flexibility and performance." said Pedja Mitrovic, a Senior Systems Architect at 4DSP. "The system was architected to leverage 4DSP's high performance VPX FPGA and FMC I/O technology enabling engineers to take advantage of the latest digital signal processing technology on a COTS system"
With over a decade of FPGA based system design experience, 4DSP can help navigate the complexity of system configuration and board selection. Visit www.4dsp.com/VPX370 for additional product information or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a technical representative.
- High-speed inter-slot communication via independent links up to 4 GB/s
- Compatible with 0.8", 0.85" or 1.0" pitch modules
- Four user-defined OpenVPX™ (VITA 65) compliant expansion slots
- Rear Transition Module (RTM) support for additional storage or I/Os
- Supports VP780 Virtex-7 FPGA and VP880 Ultrascale boards
- Supports multi-channel A/D and D/A using FMCs
Single Board Computer-System controller
- 4th Gen Intel Quad Core i7 CPU
- Supports Windows®, Linux® or VxWorks®
- 16GB DDR3L-1600 ECC DRAM
- 512 GB SATA 3 Gb/s HDD
- RTM supporting various I/O interfaces: 2x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, USB2.0, USB3.0, DVI-I (for both DVI-D and VGA graphics); additional 4x SATA600, USB2.0, RS232/RS422/RS485, 6x GPIO available internally
- Configurable using 4DSP's FlexVPX Backplanes
- BKP3-CEN06-15.2.2-3, 6-slot 3U VITA 65 OpenVPX™
- 5-payload slots, 1 switch/ management slot
- Data Plane (FP) in a star configuration via a data switch in Slot 6
- Expansion Plane (FP) daisy chained on Slot 1-5 with 4-lane Gen 2 PCIe connected to SBC
- Control Plane (UTP) in a star configuration via a control switch in Slot 6
- Built in ESD ground protection in every slot
High speed data acquisition and signal processing applications including:
- Digital RF Memory (DRFM)
- Electronic Warfare
- MIMO Software Defined Radio Systems
- Satellite Communication Systems
- RADAR/SONAR Image Processor
4DSP is an innovative Austin, Texas-based corporation dedicated to the design and manufacture of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) board-level electronics, FPGA Intellectual Property (IP Core), and system level solutions. With the most advanced digitizers and FPGA-based products, 4DSP has a reputation for delivering high-performance DSP solutions for the specific embedded computing requirements of Military, Aerospace, Biomedical and Chemical Science applications. As an AS9100 certified company, 4DSP excels at providing solutions that make an impact in both the lab and the field. For more information, visit www.4dsp.com.
Contact Information: Haydn Nelson Marketing Director Email Contact