SAN FRANCISCO — (BUSINESS WIRE) — July 6, 2016 — Leading Internet of Things conference will arrive in Silicon Valley this October (20-21st) with keynote speakers from the likes of Adidas, Thyssenkrupp, Belkin, John Deere, City of Palo Alto, Boeing and more. The 2-day Santa Clara conference in will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation to government, logistics to agriculture, with a total of 7 conference tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160706006169/en/
Keynote speakers announced for IoT conference in Silicon Valley this October. (Photo: Business Wire)
The US are leading the way in smart cities with a recent study by MarketsandMarkets estimating the expected market size to grow from just over $51 billion in 2015 to $147.5 billion in 2020, with North America expected to hold the largest market share*. With this in mind, the City of Palo Alto’s CIO, Jonathan Reichental will deliver the keynote session within the Smart Cities conference where he will explore the future of cities and opportunities available, using the city in the heart of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto as the foundation for his session.
Another area which is expected to benefit hugely from IoT technology is agriculture. The Internet of Things has been hailed as the potential key to the farming industry and increased food production thus the Connected Industry conference will feature a case study from John Deere on the Connected Farm. Lane Arthur, Director for Information Solutions at John Deere will explore how growers, input providers and agriculture solutions providers can leverage their data and help make operations more profitable and productive.
Other keynote speakers include:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Qaizar Hassonjee, VP Innovation, Adidas
- Peter Taylor, VP of Products, WeMo, Belkin International
- Alexander Nazarov, Chief Engineer – COE, Cummins
- Chris Greer, Director of the Smart Grid and Cyber-Physical Systems, NIST
- Hardik Bhatt, CIO, State of Illinois
- Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer, Konecranes Plc
- Al Salour, Technical Fellow- Research & Technology, Boeing
- Kasey Shah, Chief Enterprise Architect & Strategist, Nissan Motor Company
- Michael Young, Director, Corporate Strategy, Caterpillar
To see all of the above speakers and more at the IoT Tech Expo North America please visit the website to register your pass. Advanced prices end Friday 2nd September so register now to save up to $550 on your delegate pass!
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
• IoT Tech Expo North America: 20-21st October, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA
• IoT Tech Expo Global: 23-24th January 2017, Olympia, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series ( www.iottechexpo.com) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo
Events Marketing & Conference Executive
+44 (0) 117 980 9023