EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Apr. 13, 2016 -- NI will sponsor an “Introduction to Radar” webinar on April 27, 2016 through Microwave Journal’s Technical Education Webinar Series. This free, one-hour event will be presented by Scott Bullock, instructor for Besser Associates. The webinar provides an introduction to the theory and operation of radar, which has its roots in military and government systems but is now being adopted commercially—with radar in every automobile not far off.
- Radar Detection and Ranging
- Pulse vs. Continuous Wave With Applications
- Radar Modulation
- Radar Path Budget - Basic Radar Equation
- Radar Range Equation
- Range Ambiguity and Mitigation
- Maximum and Minimum Detectable Range
- Plan Position Indicator (PPI) and A-Scope
Interested parties can register at www.microwavejournal.com/Webinar_27apr16
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. UTC
AWR, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.