“There are over 125 million SOHO and SMB customers around the globe, and these customers operate in challenging, fast-changing environments – with most not having the luxury of a dedicated IT department. These customers require IT solutions that help them prepare for future growth, drive application performance and improve operational efficiency,” said Ashley Gorakhpurwalla, vice president and general manager, Dell Server Solutions. “Dell has been helping customers in this space achieve their goals for decades and our new entry-level PowerEdge servers have the performance, expandability and flexibility to help them do business even more efficiently.”
Availability and Additional Information:
- Dell PowerEdge T130, T330, R230 and R330 are available worldwide today.
- For Dell OEM customers, PowerEdge 13th Generation platforms deliver state-of-the-art technology with OEM-customer inspired features delivering greater flexibility, choice, and scalability while being lifecycle optimized and transition-friendly. Find out more by visiting www.dell.com/oem.
Dell Inc. listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
(1) Dell-commissioned research: Penn, Schoen & Berland Research of IT Decision makers at small businesses (with 10 to 99 employees) in the United States and United Kingdom.
(2) Based on a Dell-commissioned report by Principled Technologies, June 2015, “Dell OpenManage Essentials: Improve Efficiency with Fewer Tools, More Benefits.”
(3) Based on June 2015 Dell internal analysis of memory capacity compared to previous generation product with DDR3 memory.
(4) Based on June 2015 Dell internal analysis of IOPS compared to previous generation products with PERC8 RAID controller.
Dell and Dell PowerEdge are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.