- MATLAB Coder: C code generation for cell arrays
- Embedded Coder: Quick configuration of models to generate efficient, reusable code
- HDL Coder: Run-time hardware parameter tuning for Xilinx Zynq and Altera SoC FPGA using the AXI4 interface
- Simulink PLC Coder: Code generation for Siemens TIA Portal IDE, and support for global variables in Siemens TIA Portal and STEP 7 IDEs
Verification and Validation
- Simulink Design Verifier: C code S-function analysis and Model Advisor run-time error checks
- Simulink Test: Creation of test cases with inputs generated by Simulink Design Verifier, and tool qualification with DO Qualification Kit and IEC Certification Kit
- Polyspace Bug Finder: Security checks to detect code vulnerabilities, and on-the-fly display of results
R2015b is available immediately worldwide. For more information, see R2015b Highlights.
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design for multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MATLAB and Simulink are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world's universities and learning institutions. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs more than 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. For additional information, visit mathworks.com.
MATLAB and Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc. See mathworks.com/trademarks for a list of additional trademarks. Other product or brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Len Dieterle, 508-647-4404