Leti Experts also Will Speak at TechXPOT Session on MEMS and STS Session on Lithography Cost-and-Productivity Issues Below 14nm
GRENOBLE, France – June 23, 2015 – CEA-Leti is hosting its 5th annual LetiDay San Francisco event, “Going Vertical with Leti: Solutions to new applications using 3D technologies”, during SEMICON West.
In addition, Leti experts will share their insights on the MEMS market at TechXPOT North on July 14 and on lithography at the Semiconductor Technology Symposium (STS) on July 15.
The July 14 LetiDay event for invited guests is scheduled from 5-9 p.m. in the fourth-floor Social Terrace at the W San Francisco hotel, 181 3rd St.
- Welcome: Leti's 3D integration for tomorrow's devices, Leti CEO Marie Semeria
- CoolCubeTM: 3D sequential integration to maintain Moore's Law, Olivier Faynot, Leti Devices Department Manager
- Photonics: why 3D integration is mandatory, Olivier Faynot
- New non-volatile memory technologies, Hughes Metras, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, North America
- Computing: 3D technology for better performance, Severine Cheramy, 3DIC Laboratory Manager
- Lighting: 3D integration for cost effectiveness, I. C. Robin, Strategic Marketing Manager, Lighting
- Nanocharacterization for 3D, Pierre Bleuet, 3D Imaging Expert
- Conclusion: Silicon ImpulseTM, Marie Semeria
Leti presentations at general sessions:
TechXPOT South, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., July 14. Hughes Metras, Leti vice president for strategic partnerships/North America, will speak at the session on “What’s Next for MEMS”.
Semiconductor Technology Symposium (STS), 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., July 15, Moscone North, Hall E, Room 133. Laurent Pain, Leti patterning program manager – business development in the Silicon Technologies Division, will speak at the session on “Making Sense of the Lithography Landscape: Cost and Productivity Issues Below 14nm and the Path(s) to 5nm ”. His topic is “The Leverage of Lithography Alternatives to Address High-end Technology Roadmap ”.
Visit Leti in the European Pavilion, South Hall, Booth #2317, during SEMICON West
About Leti (France)
As one of three advanced-research institutes within the CEA Technological Research Division, CEA Tech-Leti serves as a bridge between basic research and production of micro- and nanotechnologies that improve the lives of people around the world. It is committed to creating innovation and transferring it to industry. Backed by its portfolio of 2,800 patents, Leti partners with large industrials, SMEs and startups to tailor advanced solutions that strengthen their competitive positions. It has launched 54 startups. Its 8,500m² of new-generation cleanroom space feature 200mm and 300mm wafer processing of micro and nano solutions for applications ranging from space to smart devices. With a staff of more than 1,800, Leti is based in Grenoble, France, and has offices in Silicon Valley, Calif., and Tokyo. Follow us on www.leti.fr and @CEA_Leti.
Agency +33 6 74 93 23 47