- Enables 48 V direct to PoL high performance step-down regulation
- Zero-Voltage Switching (ZVS) topology provides unparalleled efficiency over 96%
- High density 10 x 10 x 2.5 mm LGA System in Package (SiP) module for power delivery over 100 W
- Advanced features including constant current control for lighting and battery applications
PI354x Cool-Power ZVS Buck Regulators utilize the integration of a high performance ZVS topology that enables 48 V direct to PoL without sacrificing performance. With step-down regulation from a higher voltage source, engineers can deploy more efficient power distribution architectures, reduce I2R losses, and eliminate costly and inefficient intermediate conversion stages.
- PI354x series operates from 36 Vin to 60 Vin
- Regulates an output voltage ranging from 2.2 V to 14 V, with output current delivery up to 10 A
- Power delivery can be further increased by using single wire current sharing without any additional components
The PI354x Cool-Power ZVS Buck Regulators are designed for a wide range of applications leveraging higher voltage distribution, including: telecom, network infrastructure, datacenters, industrial, battery, and lighting applications.
The PI354x series expands and enhances the Vicor Power Component Design Methodology. When used in conjunction with Vicor's front-end products and Factorized Power products, the PI354x series can enable a complete power chain from AC or HVDC (200 V+) source to PoL.
Pricing and Availability
Picor Cool-Power PI354x ZVS buck regulators can be ordered today from Vicor and Vicor authorized distributors. PI354x series pricing starts at $12.80 in 1Ku quantities. Visit the website for more information. To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-735-6200 or visit us at www.vicorpower.com.
About Vicor Corporation
Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high-performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the power source to the point of load. www.vicorpower.com
Vicor, Picor, and Cool-Power are trademarks of Vicor Corporation.
Contact: Colin Boroski Rainier Communications 508-475-0025 x 142 Email Contact