- AMD products hub page here
- Find AMD A-Series APU pricing here
- AMD A-Series APU Technologies here
- Find AMD Radeon GPU information here
- AMD Radeon Technologies here
- More information on AMD Investor Relations
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
- Follow AMD on Twitter
AMD on Google+
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Enduro, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
DirectX, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions.
OpenCL is a trademark of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
1. AMD Enduro technology automatically turns off the AMD Radeon discrete GPU for non-intensive applications to help maximize battery life for more time unplugged, and requires either an AMD A-Series APU or an Intel processor, plus an AMD Radeon discrete graphics card and is available on Windows® 7 and Windows 8 Standard and Professional editions. Linux OS supports manual switching which requires restart of X-Server to switch between graphics solutions. With AMD Enduro technology, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems (e.g. OpenGL applications will run on the integrated GPU or the APU as the case may be).