EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – April 20, 2015 – NI (formerly AWR Corporation), showcases NI AWR software throughout the International Microwave Symposium 2015 (IMS2015) in a number of ways. A preview of V12 NI AWR Design Environment™ software, including new load-pull and antenna features, as well as ease of use, speed enhancements and third-party integration flows, will be on display inside NI booth #2431. IMS2015 runs from May 17-22 in Phoenix.
NI AWR Software Demonstrations
- What’s New in V12 –preview the new features in the upcoming V12 release of the NI AWR Design Environment and you’ll be entered into our GoPro raffle.
- Microwave Office – learn how Microwave Office improves productivity for PA designers with its expanded load-pull and stability analysis features.
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) – understand how VSS simplifies system-level design for a host of radar applications as well as wireless communication standards like 802.11ac, LTE and more.
- AXIEM and Analyst™ – catch one of the many AXIEM and Analyst EM demonstrations that showcase new antenna measurements, speed enhancements and ease-of-use features.
NI AWR Software Presentations
NI AWR Design Environment software will also be presented and discussed throughout the week at the following sessions:
· The MIT Coffee Can Radar Optimized in NI AWR Design Environment
Tuesday, 1:00 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
· Transceiver Module and Multi-Element Phased-Array Design for 5G Mobile Communications Using VSS
Tuesday, 1:15 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
· A Novel Planar Contiguous Diplexer DC-67-100 GHz Using Organic Liquid Crystal Polymer
Thursday, 8:20 am, Room: 127 ABC
· Enhanced Load-Pull Measurements in NI AWR Design Environment for Base Station Power Amplifiers
Thursday, 9:35 am, MicroApps Theater #3147
· In-Situ Antenna Measurements in Microwave Office: Coupling the Antenna to the Circuit
Thursday, 11:05 am, MicroApps Theater #3147
· The Design of an RF 5-Cavity Helical Filter for Cable TV Testing Applications Using Microwave Office
Thursday, 1:20 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
NI AWR Software Sponsorships
Additional activities that promote NI AWR Design Environment software include:
· 11th annual Appreciation Party at Lucky Strike from 7:00 – 11:00 pm Wednesday, May 20. Pre-registration is required.
· Student Design Competition Awards for High-Efficiency Power Amplifiers, Software-Defined Radio and Radar Systems.
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities during IMS 2015, visit: awrcorp.com/ims2015
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI