1050 Enterprise Way, Suite 700
April 16, 2015
Lisa Minwell, eSilicon Senior Director, IP Marketing
Moderator: Warren Savage, CEO, IPextreme
Panel Members include representatives from:
- How can IP providers work more effectively and more easily with ASIC designers?
- What issues or unmet needs of ASIC designers can IP providers address?
- How do IP providers differentiate themselves versus their peers?
- What types of IP blocks are considered commodities? Why?
- What common mistakes/issues exist with your IP providers? How can the providers address these items?
- What are the characteristics/traits of a best-in-class IP provider?
About Lisa Minwell
As senior director of marketing, IP Solutions Group, eSilicon Corporation, Lisa Minwell is responsible for the company's physical IP product portfolio. Before joining eSilicon, Lisa was product marketing manager for memory products at Synopsys, Inc. and director of product marketing for Virage Logic's memory products. She held various design and managerial positions with Motorola, Inc., where her experience included memory compiler development, SRAM design engineering, CAD and IT management and research and development of DRAM and EEPROMs. Lisa holds a Bachelor of Science in Microelectronic Engineering from the Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York.
eSilicon, a leading independent semiconductor design and manufacturing solutions provider, delivers custom ICs and custom IP to OEMs, independent device manufacturers (IDMs), fabless semiconductor companies (FSCs) and wafer foundries through a fast, flexible, lower-risk, automated path to volume production. eSilicon serves a wide variety of markets including communications, computer, consumer, industrial products and medical. www.esilicon.com
eSilicon -- Enabling Your Silicon Success
eSilicon is a registered trademark, and the eSilicon logo and Enabling Your Silicon Success are trademarks, of eSilicon Corporation. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact: Sally Slemons eSilicon Corporation 408.635.6409 Email Contact Susan Cain Cain Communications 408.393.4794 Email Contact