Who: Imagination Technologies (IMG.L), a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies.
What: At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, Imagination will share the inside track on the technologies that will power future mobile and connected devices including smartphones, tablets and wearables; and emerging markets like IoT, smart homes and automotive infotainment. Imagination is known for its role in enabling the current mobile generation, with PowerVR graphics and video technologies powering the most advanced user interfaces, games, video and camera applications. Its MIPS CPUs already power many Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE modems and access points, as well as much of the internet and cellular communications and storage infrastructure.
At MWC, Imagination will demonstrate its latest multimedia processing and communications technologies that will drive innovation in the next generation of mobile devices, and help take user experiences to new levels, including:
• The latest PowerVR multimedia IP platforms including cutting-edge graphics, video encoding for 4K and beyond, advanced camera sensor-to-processor pipelines and more
• PowerVR GPU compute solutions including the new PowerVR imaging framework and other technologies ideal for applications such as enhanced mobile camera functionality, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and augmented reality
• MIPS CPU technology demonstrations, highlighting the unique performance, power efficiency and security benefits of the latest MIPS ‘Warrior’ generation of CPUs for Android and other high-level OS-based products
• Examples of the many new products using MIPS CPUs including wearables, wireless routers and speaker systems
• Ensigma RPUs (radio connectivity processors) including ‘Explorer’ for Wi-Fi 802.11n/ac video streaming, and Ensigma ‘Whisper’ for ultra-low power IoT connectivity – showcasing the versatility of these multi-standard IP solutions
• Imagination’s unique FlowCloud device-to-cloud IoT connectivity platform and services, powering the future of the IoT from healthcare to connected homes
• HelloSoft high-quality VoIP solutions including a WebRTC media engine and GSMA-accredited Rich Communication Suite (RCS) client
Attendees can also check out the Imagination “Connected Device Wall” which will showcase the latest products that use Imagination’s IP in markets spanning the connected home, automotive, mobile, lifestyle and IoT, and featuring devices from Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Asus, Sony, ZTE, Pure and more.
When: Monday, 2nd March – Thursday, 5th March, 2015
Where: Imagination’s Booth: Hall 6, booth 6E30, Fira Gran Via Convention Centre, Barcelona
To arrange an in-person meeting at the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Mobile World Congress 2015, visit www.mobileworldcongress.com.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique software IP, infrastructure technologies and system solutions enable its customers get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.