SANTA ROSA, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — February 5, 2015 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today introduced a high-speed, 16-channel PXIe digital stimulus/response module with a parametric measurement unit (PMU). The module provides fast and flexible RF chipset test emulation and device characterization for test engineers in design validation and production test.
A powerful pattern cyclizer technology enables on-the-fly pattern creation for single site, or up to four independent multi-sites, with high-voltage channels and open drain pins for simultaneous device test. This saves the engineer valuable time during design validation and production test.
“We are the first to deliver high-speed, flexible digital pattern generation with synchronized multi-site stimulus/response capability in the PXIe form factor,” said Keysight’s Mario Narduzzi, marketing manager, Software and Modular Solutions Division. “This is part of our continued effort to speed up validation and production test throughput for test engineers.”
The Keysight M9195A PXIe digital stimulus/response module offers:
- Emulation of serial and parallel digital device interfaces
- Precise vector time with a powerful combination of waveform tables and up to 250 ns stimulus/response delay compensation with 25 ps programming resolution
- Industry-leading 1 ns-per-bit edge placement resolution giving engineers the ability to validate device design with greater accuracy
- Digital instrument control and pattern generation/editing, enabled through a soft front panel
- Full-featured drivers and IEEE-1450 STIL programming standard or Open XML (Excel)
- Test development software that speeds waveform pattern creation
- Import of patterns created by automated test applications
Keysight’s rapid repair turnaround, with industry-leading calibration core exchange strategy and standard three-year warranty, maximizes system uptime to reduce the total cost of ownership.
U.S. Pricing and Availability
The Keysight M9195A PXIe Digital Stimulus/Response module is priced at $15,000 and is available today.
Additional information about Keysight’s PXIe Digital Stimulus/Response module is available at www.keysight.com/find/M9195A.
Product images are available at www.keysight.com/find/M9195A_images.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2014. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.keysight.com/go/news.
Janet Smith, Americas, +1 970-679-5397
Sarah Calnan, Europe, +44 (118) 927 5101
Connie Wong, Asia, +852 3197-7818